This week, I was thrilled to find out I’ve been nominated for a “One Lovely Blog Award.” I love blogging and never thought it would be so rewarding to share ideas with strangers, and connect with a wonderful community of people who I’ve never met! It amazes me to see the level of creativity and generosity out there, and I’m thrilled to be a part of it.
A huge thank you to Jo at Wood and Rope who gave me this award. Please take some time to visit her blog, where she shares her enthusiasm and love for all things nautical. Her blog is filled with beautiful images, great ideas, and definitely makes you want to head to the beach…forever.
Here’s my list of some great blogs that are definitely worth a visit:
To accept this award:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you
- Paste the award image on your blog
- Tell 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 other blogs that you would like to give the award to
- Contact the bloggers that you have chosen and let them know about the award
Here come those 7 facts…
- I love, love, love my iPhone, even if Instagram crashes.
- I have an amazing family, who I periodically harass to make projects for my blog.
- Toronto is a great city to live in, but my heart is in Paris where I once lived, long ago.
- I see potential project ideas in just about everything I see or read. Strange.
- I love all expressions of art including graffiti, and can be found lurking about back alleys photographing it.
- I’m the go to person when something rotten in the fridge needs to be thrown out because I can’t smell, the result of whacking my head on the ice while skating…badly.
- I love travelling and go on an amazing vacation every summer with my family, where we can usually be found plotting and planning our next adventure.